- For each topic, each team/individual makes a list with the number of items in the question.
- The teacher makes his/her own list or use the list provided.
- Each team first read out their list of items
- Then, the teacher reads out each item on his or her own list.
- After each answer, the teacher asks follow-up questions and ICQs to check understanding and stimulate discussion.
- A team gets one point for each answer that is the same as the teacher’s answer.
- Keep score on the sheet or a separate piece of paper (easier)
- Can be use as a Warm-Up exercise, Vocabulary Game or for Controlled Practice
Category Bingo - Animals, Furniture, Colors, Sports, etc.